Thursday, February 25, 2010

Experiment

I have nothing interesting to say today, unless of course you like everything I say. If that's the case, then I could talk about anything and that would be fine with you. However, my readers aren't exactly the stalker/obsessive type from what I've noticed. Instead, I'm going to say nothing in this entire article under the guise of writing something important. In other words, I'm going to ramble and use excessive wordiness to express even the simplest and most minuscule idea that I am currently sending to you that this is an entirely wasted post. However, if you are to this point, you are still reading this post, which is frightening. You're actually willing to read a post that you've known from the very beginning isn't interesting in the slightest, has no point, and is entirely just the ramblings of your not-so-esteemed author. I'm not sure whether to be scared or to thank you because you obviously are devoted to reading this. I don't mean this in a rude way, but do you read a lot of modern books, person who is reading this? I can understand why if that's the case. Well, it's time for my video.

Mordin singing in Mass Effect 2, posted by radwiimp.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I read that nonsense. Why? Iuno. And I didn't watch the clip cause I wanna play the game and see it then. GameInformer kinda already "ruined" that this character had an "excellent singing voice". :p

    ReplyDelete