Saturday, February 13, 2010

Side Project

I haven't been posting much on here because I've been working on a side project: I've been creating races. As in the kind you use in games. Like Elves. But none of mine are elves. I was originally creating them for a game (an MMO specifically), but after a major disagreement with my sponsor about a minor detail in my zombie-like race, they will not be used in that game and I have a list of useless races. Thank you so much ><.

Also, THANK YOU DUDEL! I like having my stuff endorsed, so now would be the time for anyone who wants to come forward with a game idea to look at my races and see if they'd like to use them! They're on my RP storage blog and if you ask me, we can work out a contract. I'm willing to create more than just races if you need other ideas, but I absolutely must get credit ^^

And now it's time for my song! Song of the day is youtube user BMorgan1088 (Brent Morgan)'s acoustic indie version of Pants on the Ground. Listen to it before you judge.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome and that was an interesting song via acoustic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it appears we've come to an agreement, though we lost another team member and we're unlikely to get her back. We'll need a bigger crew ^^ So...these races may or may not be in use in an MMO sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete