Wednesday, May 5, 2010

^~^

I'm 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure I've found "The One" ^~^ (Though it's a different person than I'd been talking about, who is a really close frind, not a lover, though I love her, too, just not in the same way). I feel super awesome with her and I can't not be happy around her! And guess what?! She's expressed it back, not my OCD telling me she does because I do! She loves me and I love her!

I think I've posted some of his stuff before, but this is his newest upload...convenient, huh?


Sorry that it gets cut off on the side a bit, but that's really unnecessary; all that matters is listening to the song, huh? Unless you want to play it...but I've linked to it for that very purpose ^~^ Okay, so I figured you should give it a thumbs up or thumbs down if you liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding "The One". For some interesting music, you really look into the Persona 3 soundtrack.

    I've fallen for that soundtrack like it was my lover. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will, but do you really want me to indulge in the splendor of your lover? ^~^

    ReplyDelete