Thursday, May 6, 2010

I deserve to die.

I deserve to die and I want someone out there to find me and kill me. I have lost the person I love and its all my fault for telling her the truth about something I did. I'll never be forgiven and I deserve to suffer for eternity. I want her forgiveness, but I know it'll never happen.

SOMEONE KILL ME.

EDIT: Okay. Over it. Didn't think I would be over it so quickly. I would be boundlessly happy if she forgave me, but I still don't expect it. If she doesn't...meh. I've moved on. I'll find someone who will love me for my present and future and will forgive me for my past. I want to be loved conditionally, of course; stupid mistakes in the present should have consequences, not unrelated past mistakes. She lasted longer than I expected, though; more than a month. Good thing I'm used to these short relationships.

EDIT 2: Second chance! I will do anything it takes to keep her happy now. I don't want to lose her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment