Friday, May 7, 2010

Over.

So...apparently every time I tell the truth, I'm lying and every time I lie, I'm telling the truth. I've lost her. She hates me. And this time it's over something I told her a long time ago that was true. She didn't believe me and said I was lying no matter what I said unless I admitted I lied, but I promised her I'd never lie to her. So I've lost her for good over her not believing the truth. I will still love her forever; she was The One. Oh well. Like I said, I get over things quickly.

I'll still miss her.

But I'm going to move on ^~^ I'm strangely...extremely happy! I should be crying. I should be angry. I should show some sign of loss. But no effect whatsoever. I'm not denying it happened; I've likely lost her forever and by all means, I should be at the very least...sad. Nothing.

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, this is all starting to sound like typical High School bullshmit. I highly doubt either of you were actually in love, either. Infatuation, maybe... perhaps even a bit of lust but highly doubtful to be any form of love.

    You don't "just get over it" when someone was THE ONE. Like, that doesn't make sense at all.

    However I am curious as to what "lie" or "truth" brought the whole thing down upon itself. My money is on sex or something similar, perhaps even virginity or lacking of it. Nothing else would cause such a sudden and abrupt "end"... at least not that I can think of, currently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're back to talking like we did before ^~^

    And it's partially related to sex, but virginity was never part of it. And if virginity (or lack thereof) causes an abrupt end to a relationship, it's not love; it's a relationship based on sex.

    And it was partially an overreaction and a biased opinion (though I don't know if you can call something like that an opinion; it's more of defamation).

    ReplyDelete